Develop the skills, experience and network you need to jumpstart your career in digital marketing.
MEP is an immersive and dynamic, 12-week training program designed to fast-track your career in digital marketing. Through our holistic approach to learning, you’ll develop the professional and technical skills you need to be successful in the program and beyond.
Most Innovative & Unique Learning Program
Recognize your strengths and weaknesses, as well as how you work with others through coaching & MBTI.
Professional & Leadership Development
Learn how to manage change, deal with difficult conversations & lead high performing teams.
Build expertise in how to plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
Develop a deep understanding of the industry through group discussions, shadowing, case studies and team projects.
Learn from our expansive network of data, technology, supply & media partners.
Learn about new trends and technologies, as well as key industry players and how they work together.
Meet industry experts and leaders from across the digital marketing field.
Leverage our network, alumni and program staff to find the right career after graduation.
August 7th – October 27th
Coming later in the year,
Coming later in the year,
2017 Dates Coming Soon
What can MEP do for you?
- Learn from experts and leaders across the digital marketing industry
- Develop a deep understanding of digital marketing, including key players, emerging technologies and industry trends
- Understand how to effectively plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Extensive personal & professional development through trainings, coaching & mentorship
- Learn about new careers and explore job opportunities within the digital marketing industry
- Develop your network through industry trainings and events
- Access to New Marketing Institute’s award-winning training courses and certifications
- Become a member of our growing MEP alumni network!
Who We’re Looking For
To make the most of your experience, you’ll need a particular set of experience and qualities:
Communicates & Collaborates Effectively
Flexible & Action Oriented
Ambitious & Self-Motivated
Online ApplicationApply online with your resume and a cover letter.
Online AssessmentDesigned to quickly assess your analytical and problem solving abilities.
Video InterviewOur first chance to get to know more about you and find out why you chose us.
Interview PanelAn opportunity to meet team member across MediaMath and learn what it’s like to be a Marketing Engineer.
Post Program Opportunities
Utilize your skills and our network to jumpstart your career. To date, all of our program graduates have received full-time job offers across a variety of teams and locations within digital marketing, including:
Programmatic Strategy & Optimization