The New Marketing Institute offers three levels of advertising industry certification. Upon the completion of each level, the individual receives the certification associated with the completed course. The certification provides credibility in the industry and demonstrates the individual’s knowledge, experience and competency in the Digital Space. The following guidelines explain the parameters of the certification and badges received from the New Marketing Institute Certification program.
Use of New Marketing Institute Badges:
- You may use the badge solely on your business cards, email signature, letterhead stationery, resume, website, LinkedIn page and marketing materials to indicate that you have earned the New Marketing Institute Certification.
- You can resize the badge to fit on your marketing materials and/or website as long as you maintain the aspect ratio of the logo.
- If you are using the logo on a webpage, there must exist a minimum spacing that is no less than 1/2 the height of the badge between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your webpage. Also, the badge must appear by itself in a manner that does not in any way indicate to viewers of the webpage that New Marketing Institute endorses the products, services, or information provided on that webpage.
- The badge needs to be linked to nmi.mediamath.com
You can’t (and agree not to) do any of the following:
- Change the aspect ratio or colors of the badge in any way.
- Display the logo as the most prominent element on your webpage.
- Display the badge on any product, book, emails or other materials (other than what was specified as acceptable in the guidelines above).
- Display the badge on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law or stated New Marketing Institute editorial policies.
- Display the badge in a manner that is in New Marketing Institute’s sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to the New Marketing Institute.
- Display the badge on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Remove, distort, or alter any element of the badge.
- Display the badge so it appears larger or more prominent than your name, product or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- Include the badge in your trade or business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks.
- Translate the badge or otherwise localized into any other language. Any translated versions of the logo must be provided by the New Marketing Institute.
- Display the badge as a design feature on any of your materials.
- Imitate the badge in any manner in your materials.